- No files to download
- Its working area is as wide as BT40 MC.
- Fixed angular design and tight width (1,150mm) is suitable for making a production line.
- Direct drop type chip disposal.
- Separation of the machining area from the machine driving area (Zone cover).
- To shorten the cycle time by speeding up To reduce power consumption from ex-model.
- Both BT30 and BT40(option) spindle availability enables various process in one line.
|Axis travel||X axis||500mm (19.7in)|
|Y axis||500mm (19.7in)|
|Z axis||500mm (19.7in)|
|Feedrate||Rapid feedrate||60,000mm/min (2,362.2in/min)|
|Cutting feedrate||15,000mm/min (590.6in/min)|
|Table||Table work area size||Ф400mm (Ф15.7in)|
|Maximum loading weight||500kg (1,102.3lbs)|
|Spindle||Maximum spindle speeds||13,000min-1(BT30 Standard), 8,000min-1(BT40 Option)|
|Tool shank type||MAS BT30（Standard)）, MAS BT40（Option）|
|ATC||Magazine tool capacity||24tools|