DN Solutions PUMA 2100Y II, 2100LY II
High-performance Y-axis Horizontal Turning Center
– Accuracy and stability improved with the adoption of a built-in spindle mount.
– Machining quality enhanced with sensor-type thermal displacement compensation and C-axis pitch error compensation functions.
– Reduced load rate and improved durability during axis movement due to adoption of X / Y / Z-axis sliding bearings coupled with structural improvement.
– 25% reduction of average non-cutting time and 6% reduction of total cycle time through the adoption of Doosan’s unique processing optimization feature.
|Classification||Unit||PUMA 2100Y II||PUMA 2100LY II|
|Max. Turning Diameter||mm||406||406|
|Max. Turning Length||mm||520||760|
|Standard Chuck Size||inch||8||8|
|Bar Working Diameter||mm||65||65|
|Max. Spindle Speed||r/min||5000||5000|
|Max. Spindle Motor Power||kW||22||22|
|NC System||–||FANUC / SIEMENS||FANUC / SIEMENS|
|Machining Capability||–||Y, SY||Y, SY|
|Capability Description||–||S : Sub-spindle
Y : Y-axis
|S : Sub-spindle
Y : Y-axis
* Product specifications are subject to change depending on additional functions and options.